This candy is SUPA SOUR!
Yes.
So I got a new movie for me + axel + zach... it's a secret!!!
Today in school.
1st period: Biology
This class is super retarded but Anna and Josie and Tamara make it funtime. I hate Ms Durrant... she's hecka annoying. Mr Stever's cool though. I have to sit next between George Matter and a wall, but Toby is right behind me, so it's ok.
2nd period: History
This class is ALSO retarded!!! Mr Mandelman is funn though. I'm doing really well in this class, I sit next to Abby and near Anne and Lena and Kip. They're all fun to talk to.
3rd period: Japanese
This is the most retarded class in the world!!! Today and yesterday we had this INSANE SUB. She's like a mixture of my mom and a really insane crazy lady. She's not even funny insane. She's like, Ms.Clark insane. But I'm in that class with Axel and Khangal so that's fun. I sit next to Erickson who's randomly hilarious.
4th period: Scharf
I actually did my journals and my vocab!! Yeaaah! Today was fun we just read and stuff.
5th period: Piano
LOL I <3 THIS CLASS!!! Ms Burton taught be about rootless jazz chords... funtime. The senior boys are HILARIOUS.
6th: Math with Nomura
I like Mr.Nomura. I like math. I like the people in math.
This class is A-OKAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment