So I've been sulking about the whole montlake party thing. Like, all day. And it sucks. But I checked my email today and it turns out last night Zach sent an apology email. So that makes up for it a little bit but I'm still mad with Harry because he sees no reason that he did anything wrong.
That was so fucking bitchy!!!!
I'm really pissed right now because my computer has some sort of virus and keeps clicking itself away from the page I'm typing and so I type and it doesn't do anything HOW PISSY.
So here's the good part of today. So I left the house this morning with 2 more chapters to read by 4th period, a SHITload a questions to write, and a math packet. I ended up being able to do it all in class and turning it in on time. Yeah!
So that's all.
EDIT: I also saw Miles on the bus again today and I talked to him a while.
Whenever he crosses my mind I loose the game.
Which I just did again. right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That homework trick is something you'll be super good at by the end of high school.
For the past like.. 4 or 5 years I haven't done homework in the 3pm-12am range.
Post a Comment