Friday, November 7, 2008

Shawty

T'day
Shorter periods so we could have an assembly at the end concerning veteran's day.
What else... vocab test in history, piano was HILARIOUS.

Ms Burton listened to this kid hit a wrong chord and was like "UUUggh that was awful, almost as bad as listening to heart and soul." so I say "Haaay Ms Burton, wanna hear me play both parts of heart and souuul?" and she gets all up in my grill and goes "Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no." LOL! Then she threw a Rubik's cube and it hit Nancy in the head. :[

So then Erin and I went to her house and then to the mall. I bought three t-shirts in black blue and purple, a gray sweater thing, a neon green beater and a blue cami. Altogether verynice. But now I'm out of money except for like eight 1's.

'Telse... Patty and I just came back from the sto' and bought cliff bars, vitamin water, oreos, lemonade and... cocoa mix.

Yeeeeeeeeuh booiiiiii ha ha ha ha ha I'm 2kool4skool

1 comment:

Patty said...

Omg, shawwwtyyyy

That's a lot of clothes, where'd you get that ca-a-ash?

Yay clif bars and vitamin water!!!!

Lol the word verification I got is "onorb"