I'm just a kid who complains a lot about random stuff. This will be where I do it.
Ahem. Isn't the whole point of DDR the fancy foot work? So... shouldn't the video be focused on your feet? I mean, besides Axel's killer moves, most of it is you guys just flailing around.AND YET it is entertaining!
It was funny when dad walked in and was like "who's better" and you both went "I AM" and then he said "Really!?"
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ahem. Isn't the whole point of DDR the fancy foot work? So... shouldn't the video be focused on your feet? I mean, besides Axel's killer moves, most of it is you guys just flailing around.
AND YET it is entertaining!
It was funny when dad walked in and was like "who's better" and you both went "I AM" and then he said "Really!?"
Post a Comment