Saturday, January 24, 2009

How long has it been?

Much too long! My LIFE!!
My dad told me to add in this that he's away at a midnight rutabega madness sale at safeway... but he's right here drinking some hot chocolate.

LATELY, Axel (my bff) has been TOO COOL, obviously. This weekend he's away at cultural relations. WHYYYY didn't I get on? LINA BROWN GOT ON. WTF? So did Haley. omg, wtf. I wasn't even on the wait list. psh.

Sooo tolo's soon and I know who I'm asking. I still need like, shoes and stuff. idk. it's formal, right?

I got 74 on my math PSAT which is higher than EVERYONE I KNOW except Colin Butler, Gabe Lesnick and Helen Tang. And they are like, the geniuses of the century, so that's really good!!

OMG so on the side of my PSAT scores, it says that I should consider pursuing a pre-medical/pre-medicine major in college. Then I asked Axel what his said, and he told me it was "no response." LOLOL!!!!
So now we're making all these jokes about how he's not going to college and needs to like, work in a factory and start on his life savings. I told him he should start working in his sleep by thinking of items he'll be able to sell door-to-door. hahaha!

Oh good times.
I love shopping, I love Lauren L, I love vitamin water, I love my hair, I love everything!!!

No comments: