Let's catch up.
So Wednesday was spirit week #3, Harry Potter day.
I decided to be Bellatrix Lestrange, So I wore this black dress, a white t shirt, and tried to do half my hair white and mess it up hella. It didn't work at all.
Thursday was Safety Day, changed from Toga Day.
I wore my shinguards over my jeans, some gloves, and goggles. I didn't try very hard.
Then purple and white day.
I wore some purple and white.
Then last night Erin came over and we played around, then we left for the homecoming game which of course we lost, then the dance.
Dude.... the dance.
Yeah, no MS dances compare.
So this morning i got picked up from Erin's house around 10 am.
Then I showered and I'm here.
ALSO, I have a new 2nd favorite song (My all-time favorite song will always and forever be, Finding Out True Love is Blind by Louis XIV.)
The song is Lover by Devendra Banhart.
I think it's so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment