Sunday, October 26, 2008

Study day!

Every Sunday, Axel and I meet up in U village and study and starbucks.
After, we walk around and play.
So that's what we did today. I just got home ha ha ha.
I don't know how I feel right now... Sorta lame!
We got a new movie, FROGS lol.

I LOVE the Nick + Norah's Infinite Adventure soundtrack I can get over it.
I hate how her name is spelled Norah.
That's annoying.
Let's see... tonight I'm going to have to study the africa map some mo'... THERE'S A TEST TOMORROW OMG DIE-O'CLOCK.

None of my posts are very long compared to Lizzy's.
I don't have as much to say I guess.
Oh yeah today I went OUT IN PUBLIC looking like craaap. Hope Axel wasn't too embarrassed.

OH YEAH we had a soccer game last night, we lost, and my bones where my legs attach to my pelvis really hurts. D:

1 comment:

Patty said...

Lizzy like COMPOSES her blog.
I just bliggity blog it out. All my rage.