Hmmm... today!
I left the house at 6:31 (very late!) but ended up getting to the bus stop 9 blocks away very on time. I also even got some cinnamon toast before I left. Then I went to school and talked with Ben G about how chodes ride the yellow school bus. I could never lower myself to be on the same bus with WMS kids... gross.
1st: Ms Durrant and i were OK with each other today. Toby and I are hilarious. She was talking about how goose bumps used to be much more useful when we were more hairy. Then I turn to Toby and go "Ben Sabbath." And he goes "THAT'S JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING."
2nd: Mandelman.... I don't know what to say about this period, I guess we learned about European imperialism in Africa a bit more...
3rd: Japanese, crazy asian lady again, oh my goodness! That REALLY SMELLY sophomore that sits next to Khangal keeps calling me a stoner because I somehow look like one... what a jerk, HE LOOKS SOOOO much more like a stoner than me.
4th: Scharf. I'm really angry at Alec. Whenever I lend him my vocab I can't get it back in time for when I need to show it. DAMMIT.
5th: Piano... TOTALLY FUNNN!!!
6th: Math. Math is getting harder.... ughh!!! Matrices. But halfway through I skipped (excused, with a blue pass Ms.Burton and I worked out before) and went to the piano lab and taught 6th period about contrary motion and chromatic scales.
So then Dad picked me up and we went to Fred Meyer so he could get some prune juice, his fave... while there, we got donettes , coke, pillowcases for my costume, mascara, and then to the mall for some new converse for me.
They're white with fake graffiti on them... yeah super dumb + poser, but I couldn't decide on a solid color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment