Wednesday, October 29, 2008

X-TRA SHORT DAY!!! for me, at least.

So last night I didn't finish my bio project. WHOOPS!
So I got my dad to write me a note excusing me for being late.
BUT, today was 2-hour early dismissal and the classes were short
So I got to school at like 10am and missed 1st 2nd and 3rd period.
Then at 11:45 Erin and I went to ezelles and got chicken and ate with Cameron and Jack on top of Medgar Evers where everyone like gathered and then Me, Zach, Axel, Anna, Harry, Paul Minor, Erik Carlson and Leah all went to Harry's house for a bit and played in the yard, then to Zach's house and watched Zach + Anna mildly release their sexual tensions and played pool and sorta watch TV.
Then I got picked up.

I realized I no longer hate Cameron, also. Good good good, the world is good today.
Patty and her crack rocks. Hahaha.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Awesome, short day! Did you end up turning in your project?

Nasty that you all sat there and watched them go at it.

gottygear18 said...

WHAT THE HELL? we didn't do SHIT. we went to FIRST. you're retarded. the bases don't go "hugging, holding hands, kissing, EVERYTHING ELSE"

four F's, lauren. frenching feeling fingers fuck.

FIRST. retard.

Patty said...

LOL
"watched Zach + Anna mildly release their sexual tensions"
Nice edit.