I haven't written on this blog in THREE DAYS.
Anyway, nothing happened Thursday, everyone was just excited that the next day was halloween.
YESTERDAY. Right after school I bussed to Ballard with... Anna, Butter, Erin, Will L, Wolfy, Alaine, Schleck, Dennis, Sam, Vincent, Vincent's sister (??), Solana, and Jack D. So we went to Will Luna's house and I helped make a motherload of ramen and we played super smash bros, tried his saxophone and... Oh yeah we went to the park and I tried to ride a skateboard.
Then we went to Wolfy's, trick-or-treating all the way there. I love trick-or-treating, It'll never get old. At Wolfy's we took off our shoes and brought a strobe light in and hooked up an iPod to the sound system and had a dance party. That was fun.
But by the end I was super tired and just wanted to go home and sleep.
Now, I'm just wasting time before my soccer game which starts at 9:30 so I should be leaving in about 5 minutes. SOUNDS GOOD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom said your dance party smelled like BO. lol
Post a Comment